mountain rose long

Mountain Rose Herbs. A Herbs, Health & Harmony Com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Buckwheat Cereal

During my diet I cannot eat most grain, because I need to stay away from carbohydrates. But sometimes I just want a nice hot bowl of porridge... So I make buckwheat. If us actually a fruit, but cooks up like oatmeal. I make it with lots if cinnamon and almond milk.

Buckwheat is low in sugar, high in fiber, and helps your body regulate its sugar levels. Buckwheat is high in inosit which helps your body regulate sugar levels and metabolize fat. Buckwheat helps the liver process hormones and sugars as well as by providing b vitamins. This protects agains cancers such as breast cancer and other hormone dependent disorders.

Buckwheat helps circulation because it is high in magnesium, which aids the blood vessels to open and relax.

Buckwheat helps people like me as well as people with diabetes through the b vitamins that it provides which regulate sugar levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your tips and comments on having a beautiful healthy life!