mountain rose long

Mountain Rose Herbs. A Herbs, Health & Harmony Com

Sunday, February 5, 2012

antioxidant anitaging superfood smoothie

this smoothie recipe was introduced to me by another healer, Thomas Anderson. It is the best concoction that I have found for maximum energy. Another benefit is that since I have started drinking this in the morning I have had many people compliment me on my skin!




ingredients:
2 tablespoons hemp seeds (from mountain rose herbs)
1 tablespoon bee pollen
2 tablespoons maca powder (from mountain rose herbs)
1 tablespoon sprouted chia (from mountain rose herbs)
1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs or powder (optional)
1 heaping tablespoons almond butter
sweetener to taste (I used to use honey, but now that I am on a low glycemic diet I use stevia)
1 cup yogurt (soy or coconut can be used for a dairy free smoothie)
1/2 cup almond milk

blend the hemp seeds, bee pollen and cacao nibs to grind them to a powder.
Add all of the other ingredients and blend.
blueberries or bananas would make a fantastic addition to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear your tips and comments on having a beautiful healthy life!